Is Scar Camouflage with Permanent Makeup Possible?
Permanent makeup is a wonderful way to achieve flawless eyebrows, fuller lips, larger and more youthful eyes, but it is also a wonderful way to cover up scars and discoloration due to accidents, surgical procedures, cancer treatments and other conditions.
What types of scars will permanent makeup improve?
Permanent Makeup can be performed on fully healed scars. We can significantly reduce the appearance of many types of scars, whether they are white, red or even raised. We have the skill set to break up scar tissue, while correcting and blending the color to your skin tone.
Some of the most common areas of scars Ashley treats are:
- Breast Augmentation / Breast Lift Scar Camouflage
- Breast Revision / Implant Removal Scar Camouflage
- Mastectomy Scar Camouflage
- Face Lift Scar Camouflage
- Hair Transplant Scar Camouflage
- Cleft Palate Lip Scar Camouflage
- Tummy Tuck Scar Camouflage
- C-Section Scar Camouflage
- Stretch Mark Camouflage
- Skin Graft Scar Camouflage
- Burn Scar Camouflage
- And other types of surgical scar camouflage
How does scar camouflage with permanent makeup work?
Just like when a patient comes in for a procedure like permanent eyebrows or permanent lip color, Ashley creates a custom shade pigment that best compliments their natural features. The same concept is done for scar camouflage to match the patient’s skin tone.